It’s been a tough couple of months. My peaceful living has really been put to the test. I’ve had to make sure that I take extra-special care of myself in order to stay strong under the pressure of stressful times!
In recent Vlogs & Blogs I talked about how to stay strong in the face of bullying and how to bounce back after a particularly hectic time.
Both of those topics underlay this week’s topic of resiliency.
For today, I want to just give a little lead-up to Wednesday’s “Wellness Wednesday” Facebook Live VLOG by talking about MUSIC!
So when my going gets tough & I need to build my resiliency, I turn on some empowerment music and dance and sing!
Here are my Top 20 “Girl Power” songs! (in no particular order, I love them all!)
My Most Recent Favs:
1. Taylor Swift – Shake it Off!
2. Kelly Clarkson – Stronger
3. Kelly Clarkson – Whole Lotta Woman
4. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
5. Meghan Trainor – Better When I’m Dancing
6. Alicia Keys – Girl On Fire
7. Helen Reddy – I am Woman
8. Gloria Gaynor – I will Survive
The Country Girls:
9. Dixie Chicks – Wide Open Spaces
10. Dixie Chicks – Not Ready To Make Nice
11. Kaycee Musgraves – Follow Your Arrow
12. Shania Twain – Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
All Time Favs:
13. Christina Aguilera – Beautiful
14. Katy Perry – Firework
15. P!nk – So What!
16. P!nk – F***ing Perfect
17. Demi Lovato – Confident
18. Beyonce – Run The World (Girls)
19. David Guetta & Sia – Titanium
20. Sheryl Crow – Winding Road
What are your FAV pick-me- up & make me STRONG songs? Let’s keep adding to the play list!
5 Free Tips For Peaceful Living!
By entering your email you will receive Peaceful Living Wellness' Top 5 Tips For Peaceful Living. You will also receive periodic emails with free information on how to reduce stress in your life, as well as offers and announcements from Peaceful Living Wellness!